Monday, June 7, 2010

~farm chick friends~part 1~

To say the farm chicks show was beyond fabulous this year,
would be an understatement.
I didn't think Serena could top last year, but somehow, someway, she did! Here she is, the wonderful Serena with friend Kris, and also camera man.
I have a little secret to that is about yours truly and the farm chicks website, involving this man, but I'm not spilling the beans yet!
Gorgeous Tiffany of shabby scraps.
We had so much fun together!

Tiffany,
Lisa and Isabell
These girls rocked the after party at Chaps!

Gorgeous and sweet Jill of forever cottage.


Cindy and I getting silly at chaps!

This girl never stops smiling and I don't think she ever sleeps.
I want her energy!

I got some great things from Teresa and her daughter!
Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy!
Need I say more?
I was a little intimidated to go up and talk to her,
she's such a celebrity.
But let me tell you,
she is the sweetest most down to earth
girl and I enjoyed chatting with her,
and um,
buying all her stuff!


She is GORGEOUS!
Her booth was gorgeous and her and her
husband were so sweet together!
Here she is working hard!

My road trip buddy, Trina and I
posing on this cool milk truck inside the farm chicks show.

Timi, queen of the junk bus, Tiffany, and I....
sooo many friends!
I love it!!!!!


My sister in law Jaime, on the right and our friend Katie on the left.
This was their first time to farm chicks.
Something tells me they will be back next year!

Trina and I filling up our carts!

Trina and Jen
Love you guys!
You had my laughing so hard my cheeks hurt!

My new best friends!
Leah and Cindy!
Aren't they adorable?
Talk about a gorgeous lady and a gorgeous booth.
It amazes me the products that come out of this husband and wife team.
B E A U T I F U L

Laura and I.
Loved running into all these friends and seeing
what everyone bought!

Darn!
Don't remember these girls names!
Pls. leave me a comment.
You girls were so sweet!
I loved meeting you!

Waiting, waiting, and waiting in line some more!

Trina likes to pose while she waits!

Tracey from French Larkspur,
it was so nice to finally meet you!


This is the second year I have had the privilege to hang out with Tara.
She is so funny and super nice.
Love you Tara!
xoxo

A little wine in the hotel room on night 1!
Just getting started!

Overall I took 255 photos.
I don't think you want to be bombarded with
all of them today, nor do I have the luxury of sitting
at my computer for 8 hours.
I have a car to unpack, miles to run
{must. get. back. into. shape.}
laundry to do,
and bags to unpack.
I will be back with more farm chicks though!
xoxo

42 comments:

Jaime said...

I love your pictures. Where did you get your adorable white sheer tank?

Olive Cooper said...

Yay!It appears you had a wonderful time. I am smitten with everyone's outfts.

olive

Tattered Goods said...

JEALOUS and thats all I have to say! oh and WHATEVER! someday I will get there :)

Smiles,
Sheila

All things nice... said...

Looks like you had a great time :) What exactly is the Farm Chick Show?? Sorry it's probably a silly question.

All things nice...

Angie said...

Great photos!! You look SOOOO adorable!!! ;)

Zaira said...

Just fantastic to see all these pictures and see how many lovely ladies you met xx

themasons said...

what a fun post!

starnes family said...

Cute girls......such creativity. Looks like fun!

Dominique said...

I LOVE these pictures you all seemed liked you had lots of fun.
http://caribbeaneco-living.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Didn't even realize that you'd be there ... but DUH! Of course you would! It was a great show and I got all kinds of great ideas for our own home! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

All I can say is that I am So Green with Envy! Looks like so much F-U-N!!!
I have a dream...

Jeanneoli said...

So glad you had such a great time. You had time with some of my favorite girls!!!

Sandy's Place said...

Melanie I have really enjoyed looking at the photos of your weekend away at Farm Chicks I am totally envious of your fabulous weekend. Wish we had something like that here in Australia. Nothing compares to your American Antique shows. All you girls looked gorgeous. Have you unpacked that car yet. Can't wait to see your goodies. Sandy x

Donna said...

What is Farm Chicks? and where did you get that beautiful top??? Thanks for sharing your day.

Donna

Lissa said...

so you're outfit was totally smokin!

Amanda said...

Love these! Those girls are the "Krown" sisters. @ Donna: Look at thefarmchicks.com

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh yes, everyone is having a fantastic time, wish I were there! You look adorable, your hat is darlin'! Thanks for sharing the fun!

Nancy

Ms. Bake-it said...

What beautiful women! Love the cute ensembles! Love your blouse Melaine. You all look like you had so much fun. Great pictures of so many smiling faces! Looking forward to seeing all your new treasures.

~ Tracy

Ruby’s Upcycle Designs™ said...

Oh Melaine, I'm so jealous it hurts!!! Really! Farm chicks looks so fun! Can't wait to see all the goodies you guys found!

xoxo Beth

Amy in CA said...

So fun! Miss Tara is practically my neighbor. Isn't she a doll? I'm jealous....hope to be there one day!

Amy

everydaymomma said...

those girls whose names you didnt know had such a sweet booth with awesome stuff i bought the most beautiful chandi:)

the polished pebble said...

WOW, I am soooo jealous, Me...next year!

kelley

Shelly said...

Didn't see you, but can't imagine why,,wowza, what a turnout! Awesome!

Your pictures are great, as usual! This was my first year, had a great time!

After unpacking all my "goodies" and trying to put it into words, it IS a bit overwhelming, but in a good way!

As you stated,,,,,unpack, clean laundry, reality,,,,DANGIT! Can't we do it again next week???

Hugs,
Shell

bullie_mama said...

You are just too cute little lady! I thought I saw you at the show, but wasn't quite sure - in fact I saw a couple gals that looked like you - all tiny and cute! The show was a BLAST! I can't wait to see all your fun finds. I was a good girl and got only a few things - including some great items for my mom & grandma. Can't wait for next year already!

Kiri said...

It looks like you had a fantastic time! All of you girls are so cute! I love your lace shirt..too cute!
~Kiri

Debbie said...

By the looks of things, you had a wonderful time with all of your friends. Did you find LOTS of neat stuff for your home?
Debbie@houseatthelake

Playing Sublimely said...

I totally like you...so stinkin nice to meet you ;)! Loved my visit here to your blog.

Looking Glass said...

Wish we had something like Farm Chicks here in Australia.... Can't wait for more pics!
~ Clare x

Jennifer Rizzo said...

HOly cow you post fast! I just got home from my flight! I had such a blast with you and am looking forward to next year!! You are a sweetheart!!

Maison Douce said...

So fun to see you again, even if for just a few glimpses.... And I have to say, you were one hot mama!!!! Hope to see you again soon (and actually get to spend some time with you!)
Isabel

Between You and Me said...

love, love, love your outfit.

Thistlebees said...

Sooo jealous!!! loved all your darling outfits and can't wait to see more pictures of the goodies you found!

Cheers,

Amy

Kasey said...

Melaine..you look HOT!
so does trina.
Looks like a fab time!
can't wait to see photos of what you bought.
xo

Amanda said...

oh.my.gosh. you look absolutely fabulous. i mean seriously, you've got this 26 year old taking mental note of that outfit and planning to use it in the near future. love it.

adorable post. i sure wish i lived closer to these fun events full of amazing people and finds.

traci said...

great photos. looks like a blast. i am hopin' to get there next year. aren't tracey and jen the greatest!

Donna said...

looks like fun. i'll be there with ya'll next year.

hey girl. i gave you an award just for the fun of it all!!!

talk to you soon.

Tracey said...

Hey Melaine!! It was so great to finally meet you! Fab pictures...you're quick too...I've still got to sort thru mine! You and Trina were so wonderful to hang out with :) :)

Hugs ~

T

julie said...

wow! looks like such fun! i so wish i could go! how do you decide what to buy! everything looks so yummy!

Windy Ridge said...

NO WAY! You were there and I MISSED YOU??? NO!!!

Kara said...

Love the top, what a great idea for a giveaway! I'm a new blog reader but yours is in my favorites!

Kara

Phil and Bri said...

I know who the ladies are that you couldn't remember their names :) The pregnant gal on your left is Stacey!!! They are called the KrownSisters :) Does that ring a bell?? :) Anyway, they are awesome!! You are HOT in your short shorts by the way :)

Tt's Tutus and Designs said...

I am soo excited to enter for the beautiful top!!! I hope it looks just as amazing on me as it does you! Kristi Ripley kripley75@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...