Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~the farm chicks part 2~

OK, don't mind if I do......
one of each actually! These huge sign letters sold first thing.

There was piles and piles of old linens and tablecloths.
This was about 1/8Th of them.
Chippy white love.

Rusted aqua patina love.

Cowgirl jewelry, gorgeous!

Cindy always has her booth displayed so darn cute!


I thought this was the most beautiful thing
I have ever set my eyes on.......
don't you agree?

My friend Dawn from Great Findz
always has the most gorgeous things.

And she always has an abundance of coral and seashells.


Simple and lovely.

Loving the ways all these clever people displayed their booths.

Half of the fun was just this.

Many plants were brought into the displays.

This was great.
You see it first thing when you walk in the door.
The top of the dress is made entirely out of white cupcake liners!
These people must seriously spend months preparing for this show!

My friend Trina loaded up on necklaces.....

~Sorry lady, don't know who you are~
But it looks like you are finding some great vintage outfits!

You'll have to come back tomorrow to see
what I came home with, although most
of this in my car was Trina's,
seriously, not lying.
Let's just say we had to literally take seats
out of my car to make things fit!


Don't forget to enter in the burlap runner giveaway if you haven't already.
The giveaway ends tomorrow
xoxo

21 comments:

Kiri said...

This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see what you bought!
~Kiri

Ruby’s Upcycle Designs™ said...

Me, too! I can't wait to see the goodies you found!!! I love those necklaces your friend found and I just love the fact that she just piled them on herself...adorable!
xoxo Beth

Merripie said...

There are so many great antique shows in your area.I am soooo jealous, I wish we had more here, the best I can hope for here is when another junk collector has a yard sale. My friend lives in Maple Valley maybe next year I'll get up that way to "visit" around the same time as the farm chicks show.

Amy Kinser said...

Can't wait to see what you brought home.

By the way, you and your friend are so cute. Love your happy faces.

melody-mae said...

beautiful stuff. wow!

Momma Rhyne said...

Looks like a blast.. .I'm soooo going next year!

Debbie said...

you and your friend look like you are having so much fun in all the pics. Cannot wait to see what you found!
Debbie@houseatthelake

fairmaiden said...

My favorite pic...the last one...you two are adorable!!!!

Katie said...

Melaine~if you don't mind me askin, where did you find the lacy top you have on in your previous post?

Jill said...

Oh, I loved meeting Trina! She is a kick! Your pics are terrific my friend.
xo~Jill

Ormolulu said...

Hi Melaine,

Great to see you at Farm Chicks & I look forward to seeing more of your photographs.

Thanks soooo much for posting my COIN LAUNDRY sign on your blog . . . it was a beast to install (and take down), but loved the look!

Hugs,

Debi

Blondie's Journal said...

It looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to see what you came home with! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Kirsten said...

I loved the cupcake liner dress! Thanks for sharing all this. Such visual lovliness!

Florence said...

Oh my gosh I saw you girls loading your car with the seats on the outside on the ground, you must have found some great treasures. Florence

Simply LKJ said...

Wish we had something like that around here...looks like y'all found a ton of goodies. Can't wait to see what you purchased.

Blessed Mama said...

What an amazing show. I was drooling just looking at the pictures...I am sure that I would have done much worse in person. :)
Love, love, love your blog...read it EVERYDAY!
Blessings!

thepaperroSe said...

burlap runner???!!! would love it!!

Annie said...

I bought a piece of that red coral! SOOO wanted to bring it all home!! It was a great show ... looking forward to next year and for Serena's new store!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for all of the amazing pictures! I down here in little ole SC wishing I could get up there! I love junk old and new! As long as it's awesome and cheap I don't care!

Take Care!
Jennifer~
Happy new follower!

Robyn said...

These photos just tickled me pink! I LOVE all of Trina's necklaces!

Cassie said...

I love each and every one of your finds! I want to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...