Thursday, November 24, 2011

~Happy Thanksgiving~ {the kids table}

 In between the live turkey hunt
{more on that to come}
and baking, I thought I'd quick show you some photos of the kids table.
Everything on it, including the table is pint sized.
Even the table legs were cut down to be at the appropriate height.
 The kids even get real silver, dessert forks and spoons, no knives. :)
Little tangerines add a splash of color to the table and are something I know the kids will like to eat.
The plates are dessert plates, and the napkins are cocktail napkins, only about 6" square.
Even the stemware is pint sized!
The bowl the oranges are in is from Target, it's melamine, and I love the pattern.
So, there you have it.
I couldn't leave the kids out.
After all, they are one of the things I am most thankful for.
xoxo

8 comments:

special 'k' said...

How lucky are the children in your life, what a beautiful table setting. Wishing you all a Happy Thanks Giving. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Erin said...

gorgeous! love the ikat bowl from target, what a fun find! so glad you have your christmas music up :) you always have the best songs up for the holidays!

Ivy and Elephants said...

You and the kids clearly had an awesome Thanksgiving. That is the cutest tablescape ever.

Paula

Janet @ Ozarks Livin' said...

I remember that I did not like having to sit at the kid's table. If it had looked as nice as yours, I wouldn't have minded.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Those are some fortunate kids...that table is adorable! And that bowl is a perfect accompaniment to the runner and napkins....Too fun! Hope your day was filled with joys and blessings....Smiles & Thanksgiving Hugs ~ Robin

Ranch Girl Diaries said...

Too cute! Love the runner! And I haven't stopped eating those little oranges since they came into season. Guess I'm a kid at heart! Hope your day was happy and fun!!!

catherine said...

Absolutely darling. Hope you hada wonderful thanksgiving. We certainly did.

unpolished-life.blogspot.com said...

Wow! We have all boys so this might have been lost on them. I would have made this the adults table ;) Those plants in little pots are awesome though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...