Wednesday, November 23, 2011

~our thanksgiving table~

 This Thanksgiving I am using what I have.
I didn't buy a thing to create this table setting. 
I pulled out some artichokes to hold my place cards.
You can find them here if you would like to print some too.
 The napkins I bought a few weeks ago on sale at Pottery Barn.
I used silver trays as chargers, and I mixed and matched inexpensive white dishes with vintage white ironstone.
 The centerpiece is a large round wicker tray filled with candles, antlers
extra silverware, and a cast iron pot filled with a beautiful purple orchid.
The purple in the orchid is also picked up in the artichokes. 
Not intentional, but they look great together.


 I have collected over the years many pieces of silverware.
I polished them all up and each place setting has a mixed matched set.
 I filled little French clay pots with succulents.
You can find them here.







Wishing you a happy and memorable Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
xoxo

16 comments:

Anneke {RustiChic} said...

This looks so great. I love the artichokes and napkins! Happy Thanksgiving from Mukilteo! :-)

Ivy and Elephants said...

Well my dear, what you already have is simply gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving!

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

andrea said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Melanie! You are so prepared for tomorrow... we are at the moment taking a break from cleaning! andrea@townandprairie

Kat said...

Your Thanksgiving table looks amazing. Love every single detail!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Beautiful! I love the urn and all of the details. I especially love the larger glasses, where o where did you get those beautys??
Happy Thanksgiving!

~Shanon

Ruby’s Upcycle Designs™ said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great work! :) Happy Thanksgiving.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh how I'd love to visit your cabinets and pantry for table settings! Absolutely gorgeous....Wishing you a wonderfully joyous holiday as well...Smiles & Thanksgiving Blessings ~ Robin

hong kong property said...

that's looking real good! happy thanksgiving!!

Rockin Heart Jewelry and Vintage Finds said...

Soooooo pretty Melaine, I love it! Especially the centerpiece with antlers! I have a thing for them, they just add a rustic flair! ;-) Wishing you and your family a joyous Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

Blondie's Journal said...

Lovely...the artichokes and orchid are fabulous! I love your dining room as I was peeking outside the lens! lol!

Warmly wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

XO,
Jane

julie said...

Looks beautiful as always! Enjoy your thanksgiving with your family!

Heather Salazar said...

Looks beautiful, love the shelf decor too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather

Fishtail Cottage said...

Your holiday table is beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and you beautiful family!

3 Peanuts said...

Looks beautiful!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Emom said...

THANK YOU! for the placecards...the one thing I did forget....smiles

Sophie said...

Love what you have done Melanie! Where do you get most of your decor?

Sophie
Fashionablehouse@blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...