Sunday, October 14, 2012

~bones~

Yep, I'm one of those weirdos that buys life size medical skeletons during the summer at garage sales. 
But, do you want to see what we did with them?
Inspired by these genius's, ours doesn't even come close, but it was still fun thing for my Halloween crazed 9 year old and I to do together. 
 The Mr. and Mrs. were missing their heads.
The Mr. was missing his thigh bones and the Mrs. was missing one of her arms.
Nothing a little trip to the attic couldn't fix.
We literally rummaged through our "bag of bones" and found some that looked like they would do.
A couple styrofoam heads, and they were complete.
 I hope we don't freak our new neighbors out.
 See, told ya he loves Halloween!!!
xoxo

17 comments:

Lynne said...

I usually don't like the skeleton, sometimes "dark" theme in Halloween. Your skeleton decorating though is the best and the most fun I have ever seen! Love seeing your nine year old having fun and being creative too!

GirlRural.com said...

We SO wanted to do something like this this year but we couldn't find the skeletons. I love your display!

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Love it! Cody looks like he is enjoying them too.

Teresa @Magazine Your Home said...

YIKES!!! Mighty scarey!

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

That is so cute... love it...

momentum said...

Looks great! We can't do the scary Halloween this year because my 2 year old is too freaked out!

What are the names of those gorgeous flowers in you window box?

Dirt Princess said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

So fun!




Catt in Kentucky

Anonymous said...

Creepy cool!

Perfect spot for them too

Heather

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Just great!

Tikaa Herridge-Cone said...

Love it! We use "bag of bones" to decorate for Halloween too! I've taken heat for it, but to those people I say "lighten up." We love Halloween and get tons and tons of adorbale trick or treaters.

Happy Halloween,
Tikaa
Green Acres Brenham.blogspot.com
Instagram: TikaaC

The Yellow Cape Cod said...

Awesome!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Cute! Melaine, what is the color of your siding stain. love it!

house things said...

Love it!

Bambino by the Bay said...

I adore the skeletons! I wish we had some to hang on our house :) Such a great idea!

ninja avengers child costume said...

WOW! this is awesome.This blog is really interesting ninja avengers boys costume

Between You and Me said...

i love it.....
my boys have begged me for years to do something a little creepy...
I started this year with spider webs and bats. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...