Wednesday, October 31, 2012

~orange crush~

~Happy Halloween~
I thought today would be the perfect day to share my latest color love.
That's right, I said color!
I have really been loving orange lately.
I'm not talking a whole room painted pumpkin, just little pieces here and there,
like trim on a pillow, or a lampshade.

Take a look at these great rooms with bits of orange and tell me what you think.
I especially like it paired with charcoal grey and navy.




To follow my "orange" board on Pinterest, go here.
I hope you have a happy and safe Halloween!
Photos 1,2~House Beautiful
Photo 3, Pure Style Home
Photos 4, 5~Country Living
xoxo

13 comments:

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Lovely!! Not overdone!!

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

I really like the last wall color you posted.

Its more of a muted pumpkin tone and that would suit me far better than the bright orange tones.

Bambino by the Bay said...

the pumpkin colored door is so pretty and unexpected!

Monica Hart said...

Adore the pop of orange! Happy Halloween Miss
Melaine! xxo Monica

Kerri said...

love the pop of color with the orange table and the subtle hint of orange in the rug! and the home office looks warm and cozy! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Happy Halloween!

Heather

Between You and Me said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE orange.

Seriously....it's one of my faves!

Dona said...

I LOVE ORANGE! We purchased my mom' s little lake house last winter. My whole color scheme was based around a big old painting of an old boat shanty. The colors are greys, aquas and orange! Reminds me of old Mukilteo's waterfront!

Karen said...

Always love a pop of orange...just something about it.

https://twitter.com/OGradysLand said...

It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!

SHERRY HART said...

Oh baby...love that first image!

Ísarr said...

Love that first image - Have a beautiful evening!

dusti mathews said...

I would love to know the color of the walls in the first photo....any ideas??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...