Thursday, November 29, 2012

~oh deer!~

This was the first thing I saw when I walked into World Market the other day.
My mind started racing, 
"oh please be for sale. Please don't be a display only thing!"

I was relieved to see it was for sale! 
You can find him here.
I think he looks very Anthropologie~ish. 

He's $99.00, but is on sale right now for $59.00, and if you sign up on their mailing list you can save an additional 10%, to make him almost 1/2 off!

I just may leave him up year round.
 Look at all that beautiful lettering!
The ears are a really soft leather and the horns are removable,
 I'm guessing so it can be stored easily.
 The Christmas decorations are going up as you can see, 
but so far just the greenery.

I will be sure to do a holiday home tour when I am all done.
xoxo

21 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh he really is fabulous. I love him and yes, I would leave him up all year too. Stunning. Hugs, Marty

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Girl, I have been DREAMING about this very same dude after seeing him on Pinterest! WHY is he not available online? Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

designchic said...

I LOVE the deer - so cute!! Can't get to their site quickly enough to order...

Sarah Lillian said...

Looooooove it!

Sarah K said...

A fun find, affordable too. Thanks for sharing where you found. I might have to make a trip to World Market.

SK
simplylinen.blogspot.com

Judy said...

i was in world market yesterday but didn't see this particular deer head...what i did see were two standing deer, but i restrained myself from looking at the price..otherwise they would have jumped in my buggy! (LOL)!!

i can't wait to see your house all "prettied up" for christmas.

momentum said...

Looks great so far. I need to get on it. I'm just dreading pulling out the boxes and having a mess around with a toddler and new puppy...and rain. Yikes! :-)

Where do you store all of the items you aren't using for decorating at the moment? You should do a blog post about this! Pretty Please!!!

Anya said...

I really like your greenery...where did you purchase, please? :)

benjiinteriors said...

...just delightful!

AntiqueChase said...

oh dear is right!

Henhurst Interiors said...

I love it!

Tricia said...

Went to our World Market....they are out : o (

AntiqueChase said...

proud owner of a deer!! used an extra 25% off coupon too!! Ty for sharing!

karlene said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE him.

Erica said...

oh my I love it!! i have a pinterest board named oh deer! what a great find!

Katie Clooney said...

So cute! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love him!

Heather

Between You and Me said...

he's beautiful. :)

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Great buy! He looks great! My faux deer head is now wearing a scarf and his antlers are sporting some white Christmas ornaments

Anonymous said...

He's now marked down to 29.99!

~Jen

World Market said...

He looks great on your wall. Thanks for including World Market on your blog..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...