Saturday, December 29, 2012

~New Years Table~

Not only is Monday New Years Eve, but it's also our son's birthday!
So, we really like to do up everything on this day.
I wanted to share with you the 2013 themed table I came up with using lots of gold and silver and candlelight.
 I only used things I had on hand.
I pulled out all of my vintage clocks and ran them down the center of the table.
I also printed vintage clock images from the Graphics Fairy onto card stock and cut them out, randomly displaying them down the center of the table as well.
 I covered a bell garland {from the dollar store}
in vintage glass glitter years ago and used them down the center of the table, as well as in the pot of white tulips.

"Ringing in" the new year!
 Lots of white candles in silver candle sticks, and some gold and silver ornaments left over from Christmas.


 I love dimming the lights and eating by mostly candlelight.
 Ikat napkins are  from Pottery Barn last season.
 A little bubbly and we are good to go!
 Happy new year, from our family to yours!
 Let's make 2013 a year to remember....
xoxo

18 comments:

The Rosegarden in Malevik said...

woow that is a freat tablesetting :)
I wish you and your son a
HAPPY NEW YEAR
and do not miss.....
THE

H
A
P
P
Y

N
E
W

Y
E
A
R

P
A
R
T
Y

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
HÃ¥kan ( The Roseman)

Laura from Top This Top That said...

Happy new year and happy birthday!

jmac said...

Wow.......now I'm really feeling guilty. See? New Years Eve is also my oldest son's birthday...but I'm not doing a thing. He does live 4 hrs away but still....a card and gift in the mail was all I could muster this yr. I'm so Christmas'd out that I can't even think of one more meal to cook!
Your table is gorgeous tho....hope your evening is awesome and toast worthy!!

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

So beautiful. I love your photography and taste!
Happy New Year.

Lee said...

Your table looks lovely. I love the clock on the table and the silver bells. Stunning.
Lisa
Leeshideaway.blogspot.com

paige said...

gorgeous!
fun & festive!!!
so beautiful my friend
happy new year

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Wow, every detail is just gorgeous. Wish you a wonderful celebration and a Happy New Year!

Jeanette

Amy @ Croquet & Cocktails said...

Absolutely lovely. I love the clocks and tulips are my absolute favorite.

Sadie + Stella said...

You did a FABULOUS job. As per usual. Happy new year pretty lady!

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

So Lovely Melaine! And tell your son Happy Birthday from me!!

Anonymous said...

So cute with the clocks.

And what a way to start the New Year with a Birthday, Happy Bitthday Cody!

Hope you had a great Christmas

Heather

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

So festive.

Fondly,
Glenda

Monica said...

I love the silver decor and crystal look and that nice Preseco bottle in the back ground. Have a Happy 2013 New Year!

Katie said...

Love it! You are just too good!

The Tablescaper said...

Oh soooo pretty! I'd love to have you join Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Cheryl said...

This is amazing--so much fun vintage character. Cheers to your celebrations!

jessica said...

Beautiful!! Well done table :) happy new year to you and yours ( and happy birthday to your son!)

Between You and Me said...

Happy New year!~
Beautiful table, girlie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...