Tuesday, March 5, 2013

~last chance for Joss and Main~

This has been so much fun.
I love doing things I'm a little afraid to do and having them turn out really well.
It feels so good.

So today I just wanted to check in with you one last time to let you know that my
Joss and Main sale is ending very shortly. If you haven't had a chance to stop by, come by and do some shopping without even leaving the house! Several items have already sold out but  there is much more to choose from.

I put together a few fun "rooms" to inspire you, using items from my
casual elegance.
Enjoy, and thanks again friends for the support!


















Click here for your personal invite and for one last chance to shop my sale.
xoxo


6 comments:

echerepko said...

It is a beautiful collection! Oh how I wish Joss and Main would ship smaller items to APO/FPO addresses (I get not shipping furniture, but SOMETHING)! Hopefully you get to do another collection! Best!

Denise Sabia said...

everything is so you! Love it all, it's like we're shopping in your house. Thanks for the eye candy!
-denise

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

You did a lovely, tasteful, fun job. Love the collection.

Stacey {steward of design} said...

I bought the grey study wall art pics. Excited to get them!

sandy said...

How creative you were with pulling those items together! Love Joss and Main! sandy :)

Hillary said...

I love the room ideas. They are beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...