Tuesday, March 26, 2013

~live beautifully~

First of all I want to give a huge shout out to my friend Sara who just recently made over my blog.
Thank you Sara!
My goal was to make it easier to navigate through with links that are easy to find.
I think Sara did a great job and I hope you like it.

The other day I stumbled across this blog and I read it till the battery on my i pad died. 
I was hooked instantly.
Have a look for yourself and then head over there to see more.
Tons of before and afters, love those.













Pretty fabulous right?
xoxo

10 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Your blog design is wonderful, Sarah did a great job. Such a lovely home too, thanks for sharing. I need to go check it out. Hugs, Marty

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I meant to tell you in my comment yesterday how much I love your new header! It looks amazing!
I have been seeing some of the photos from this blog on Pinterest and love the design! I'm going to have to go check it out!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Your blog looks great, Melaine! And your new profile picture is gorgeous. I saw some of these designs recently and love her style. And now I need to win the lottery so I can makeover my whole house!

Becky C said...

Your blog looks amazing, Melaine! Love Sara and her design!
Also...this is a new blog to me, will be visiting :)

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

Beautiful new design. Looks wonderful Melanie.
Hugs, Gee

Stacey {steward of design} said...

Your new blog look is great. Thanks for sharing this new blog, I'm headed over there right now!

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

Love your new look! And your profile picture is so pretty. Beautiful photos...I can see how your battery would have run out :)


Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look. Its beautiful and quiet looking.


Heather

Blondie's Journal said...

Great blog design...I am ready for something fresh and new and have thought about Sara.

I love this blog you've shared, her style and design is simple and classic, I really like that.

XO,
Jane

Ashley C. said...

The blog design looks so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...