Sunday, March 17, 2013

~pot of gold table setting~

Good morning!
Today is not only St. Patricks day, but it is also my husbands birthday.
 I always like to do a festive table setting for his birthday dinner.
Here is what I came up with this year, and what is on the menu.

 I kept things mostly gold and green but added 
in a few bright pink flowers and some silver accents.
 My gold napkin rings got dressed up with a little polka dot washi tape.


 I made the table "runner" by simply placing 2 rows 
of gold ribbon lengthwise down the table. 
Chevron washi tape kicks it up a notch.

 Gold chargers, gold silverware, gold napkin rings.



Happy St. Patricks day friends!
And, happy birthday to my sweet sweet husband.
xoxo

14 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Beautiful table setting.

Little Cottage on the Pond said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! Love the gold and green setting :) Also a bit jealous of the dessert...;)

Myplace4tea said...

What a gorgeous table setting! Love the color choices.
Happy birthday to your husband!

Enjoy your day,
Angela

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Beautiful Table Setting!
Hope your Hubby has an awesome Birthday!

Happy ST. Patrick's Day
Tonya

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

Lucky birthday boy to have married such a talented woman!

Leslie said...

Happy birthday to your husband! My husbands birthday is coming up this month too:). Your table looks great .. love the hydrangeas!

momentum said...

Please share all of the recipes. It sounds delicious!! And Happy Birthday Mr. Sweet Savannah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

Your table set up is supper cute

Heather

Kelli Herrington said...

I love the table next time I have something Im going to hit you up girl! Hubbs lucky birthday

Dixie Delights said...

lovely table! hope y'all had fun!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Such an elegant, festive table! Your menu sounds really yummy! Hope your hubby had a great birthday!

linda said...

OMG- GORGEOUS table setting!
-linda,ny

Julie said...

I absolutely love the table. I now I need some gold flatware

Oh! Baby Designs said...

Pretty! and I love the mercury glass flower containers!

Vera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...