Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~a spring picnic for two~

I was recently asked to be a part of the Lloyd Flanders "life happens outside" spring campaign, which sparked my interest in creating this blog post.
{all opinions shared are my own}
You can check out their idea book on Houzz. 

I thought it would be fun to have a little picnic on the dock here at Crystal Lake.
Who doesn't love a picnic right? 
It's especially fun when it involves a canoe ride....

 Wine, candlelight, fresh fruit, and flowers, very romantic.




I love this time of year and I cannot wait for many more picnics!
I will be back tomorrow with a thrifty Thurdsay project!
xoxo

9 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

You did a professional styling job, Melaine! I love it. So looking forward to summer on our lake!

XO,
Jane

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Lovely! a picnic is in the works for a photo shoot I am doing too!

Dixie Delights said...

Looks like a gorgeous evening!

hajjandumrah said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
Polished concrete sydney

~ Lisa ~ said...

I love your blog. I CANNOT wait for your fitness blog too. YAYYYY... Will you please have a Facebook page too to post updates? PLEASEEEEEE..... or would it be toooooo much?

I check every single day for news about your fitness blog. I check every single day ANYWAY for your posts. I'm STILL SWOONING over your dining room hutch. I printed a picture and just stare at it. Yes, some day soon, when I find my piece on craigslist, I will recreate it or something very, very close. YOUR ROCK Melanie.

~ Lisa from Indiana ~

Little Cottage on the Pond said...

Lovely :)

Kat Ollivier said...

Trop génial... j'adore !!!
A bientôt
Kat

Bernadette said...

Where oh where did you find the wine bottle holder and vino glasses!?? Those are awesome!

Melaine Thompson said...

Vino glasses at worldmarket and holder from joss and main!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...