Friday, June 14, 2013

~randomness around the house~

We are taking off for a few days to enjoy fathers day weekend in the mountains.
Follow me on instagram if you'd like to see way too much information :)

I always like to leave on vacation with a clean house.
A clean house means snapping some photos because it never stays clean for long.
And I better say this so my mom doesn't freak out~"yes mom, I am saying we are leaving, BUT we always have a house guest stay while we are away, we have 2 big dogs, nosy neighbors, a security gate, and a mean looking neighborhood caretaker."
Ok, now that I got that out of the way.......

This slip covered cube was a craft night project, I will have several more for sale at the French Flea July 6th in Kirkland Washington.

 I picked up this new {to me} scent of Mrs. Meyers last night and want to bathe in it.
{yes, I know I am not a countertop, but I am still tempted.}
 I went thrifting yesterday and posted about it on instagram.
Here are a few things I got, also for the French Flea.
 This leather briefcase bag arrived recently from 
Scissortail Clothing Company and 
I absolutely love it! 
Go get yourself one here.
 I also got a new betwixt pillow in black and white
{notice the ones in the above pic. too, I am betwixt obsessed it seems}
Visit these lovely ladies to get yourself one.
Also, peonies are in full bloom and I have picked a bunch,
 I think I have them in just about every room in my house.
And, on a side note, while I was prepping food for our camping trip I decided to make this, and holy smokes, you need to make it~like right now. 
It's seriously amazing!
Have a great father's day weekend!
Don't forget to follow me on instagram.
xoxo


6 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Hope you have a fun weekend! Must try the new scent from Mrs. Meyers.

Tracey said...

On the Mrs. Meyers website they have the Bluebell scent in fabric softner and hand soap. That's kinda close to bathing in it. LOL

Heather Salazar said...

bummer.... i was going to come over and sleep in your beds and eat all your porridge :)

Have a great weekend!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Heather's comment made me laugh!!

Loved all of your photos and finds. Have fun camping, it has been fun following you on IG.

~Shanon

jacquelyn said...

That little stool looks like its from Ikea. Did you paint that cute little design?

jacquelyn said...

That little stool looks like its from Ikea. Did you paint that cute little design?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...