Saturday, July 20, 2013

~craft night~sharpie plates

Do you remember when I posted back here about my Anthropologie
knock off plates? Well, I was testing out that project for a possible craft night.
Since it worked so well, I went ahead with it for Julys craft.


Thorny Rose Wines was kind enough to donate a bottle to our girls get together,
and let me tell you,
that bottle was polished off very fast!
Seriously good wine!



Everybody had fun creating one of a kind plates.
This is Casey who blogs here.


And here are some of the finished masterpieces!






Cheers to Thorny Rose Wines for your awesome donation, and cheers to all the girls who made it out to craft with me!

xoxo





14 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

What a fun night!The plates are darling, great job!

MamaZuzi said...

Loving the whole sharpie plate and cup idea! Totally want to do this with my kids maybe for holiday gifts! Thinking, thinking, thinking!

Home and Lifestyle Design said...

Oh, I love these plates, what an incredible idea. I know I have some sharpies around here!!
Thanks, Patty

Lauren Davison said...

the octopus is adorable! what creative gals!
Lauren

Jacqui said...

Love the writing on the plates, what fun!!

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

So much talent...and looks like fun!

Between You and Me said...

They turned out fantastic!
I keep saying I'm going to have a craft night at our place, but so far, I've only had one about 6 months ago...we made those burlap wreaths, and I didn't even blog about it. :)

I need to jump back on this idea!

SHERRY HART said...

Dang...I was trying to see if I could even attempt to do a plate that would not resemble something a kid in kindergarten would do:)

Nantucket Daffodil said...

This is a great idea. I made a Sharpie fruit bowl this past winter. I still hand wash because e I am afraid to dishwash it.

Heather Salazar said...

They all look amazing!

Great job ladies

Heather

Baye said...

Wow! Can't decide which one I like best.

Fishtail Cottage said...

Love craft night! xoox

Sadaf Trimarchi said...

What a fun idea for grown ups!! I love it!! I always just assume the crafty things are for kids (and I slightly cringe when I think of what my kids would come up with when breakable pottery is involved). But I do adore the idea of a wine night with some sharpies!!

MamaZuzi said...

Loving this idea so so so so much that I had to share it on my blog here: http://mamapicturethis.blogspot.com

I totally want to get some friends and do this too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...