Wednesday, September 25, 2013

~dining outdoors on crisp fall evenings~

It's been raining here, raining a lot. But a few days ago
we had one of those perfect fall evenings, where there was a little chill in the air,
but it was still warm enough to sit outside and eat dinner.
So I set the table up with lots of pumpkins,and simple white pumpkin plates
I got at Pottery Barn years ago.



I had log rounds I used as chargers and simple mason jars as glasses. For napkins I used plain
white flour sack towels. I threw a few branches in a clear vase and called it done!



I made the place cards out of card stock and ran them through my printer with an initial. Then I simply cut them and folded them.
Do you enjoy eating outdoors in the fall?

xoxo

10 comments:

Stephen Saint-Onge Home said...

Love this look. Simple and classic. I'm all about the use of fresh greenery that can still be found outside - and tucked into various places on the table.

Simple touches make all the difference sometimes.

Have a great, creative day!

Brenda said...

I love eating outside when it is cool. Your table is PERFECTION. Sticking a green branch in a jar is simple yet lovely.

following-friends.com said...

It's all so pretty. I love all the nature and the simple beauty. I will use this as inspiration. Thank you!

Anneke McConnell said...

It all looks so beautiful ~ I love how simple and pretty the printed intitials are. Such a great added touch!

AntiqueChase said...

so pretty and so do-able! I love this look. To answer your question, it's still quite hot here in So Cal... waiting for fall!

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

This is so beautiful! I have yet to find white pumpkins in my area!
xo Nancy

aman kesherwani said...

songspk

songs.pk

Krrish 3 songspk

Krrish 3 songs

Krrish 3 mp3 songs

Krrish 3 songs download

Krrish 3 mp3 download

Fresher Requirtment

heather s said...

Your table looks awesome and so inviting! I'm afraid, come Fall here in Aus, I tend to pack a picnic and head down to the beach to watch the sun go down while enjoying the cooling sea breezes that are hard to find during the hot summer months. Hx

T said...

Fall is my favorite season, and it is savored ... every single moment...meals, fires on the patio, moon gazing, or just to sit and chat with my husband over a glass of wine.

Your table is SO lovely. You are incredibly gifted. I think I've mentioned this about 20 times, but it merits repeating.

BlueClearSky Elizabeth said...

So very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...