Saturday, November 23, 2013

~new knobs for our dining room hutch~{& other news}

In the back of my mind, I knew I wanted to swap out the knobs on our dining room hutch.
While at World Market the other day looking for something else, I spied these.
I knew they would be perfect! I bought all they had and then had to go to 2 other stores to get the rest.
point is, if you like them, order them online! They are also a few cents cheaper online.
Every penny counts right?
Here is the link for them.





In other news, I finally made it out of bed. Felt so good to get some fresh air!
I met a real life blogger friend for a whip around downtown Seattle, and this fabulous lady just happened to be in town too! What a fun fun day with 2 very wonderful people.

Also, this year I am teaming up with Jennifer Rizzo and joining in on her holiday house walk!
Over the next several days I will be getting my home holiday ready to show you all back here on December 6th! Can't wait.



I am so ready for Christmas already, bring it on!

xoxo

5 comments:

Miss Charming said...

I loved Jennifer's house walk last year and can hardly wait for this year's. (So many beautiful Christmas ideas in one place!)

Judy said...

glad you're feeling better and can't wait to see your home decked out for Christmas!

Julie @ Creating This Life said...

I love them! I went to order them and it says they are unavailable online. Looks like a trip to WM might be in my future. Thanks for sharing!

designchic said...

So glad you're feeling better - can't wait to see your home for the house walk - know it will be beautiful!

Julie Swanson said...

I love love love those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...