Wednesday, February 5, 2014

~diy Super Bowl party~{& minted winner}

It just wouldn't be right if I didn't blog about our wonderful Seattle Seahawks.
The game they played was unreal. 
Today there is a big parade downtown for our boys, super exciting stuff!

We hosted a Super Bowl party this year and it was last minute, but I did have time to throw a few cute touches on the food table.

One of which was this football field table runner I about 2 hours before the game.

I just used a roll of brown craft paper, a green sharpie, and some white stickers from the office supply store.
There was a lot of measuring involved, but other than that it came together pretty quickly.



Ikea had the perfect green and blue napkins.

 And every grocery store had a ton of cute bakery items that I couldn't resist.

 Trophy cups are a must on this tablescape!
 And us Seahawks fans couldn't forget the skittles!
And, of course, we won.
The day couldn't have gone any better.

Alright, I had a little Minted heart giveaway going on last week and I'd like to announce the lucky winner!

The writer of the blog 

Congratulations!

xoxo

3 comments:

Ranch Girl Diaries said...

Love the table runner! The game was so great, almost surreal! Have fun at the parade if you go I bet a lot of kids will be missing school; rightfully so! :) I wish I could go but decided is best not to battle the crowds and haul the 9 month out in the cold.

Tanya said...

So cute. I would have loved to come to your party! In NW Arkansas we were snowed in, so had to stay put. yuck. Ready for spring over here!

Kathy said...

Whoo Hoo...a most fabulous moment in history for those of us that have been rooting for the Hawks for 30 years!!! LOVE that runner, sure could have used some ideas because I'm in the desert for the season and not much Hawk stuff around here to show our team the love....did find a Hawks helmet milar balloon that I tied to our front entrance gate, but the palm tree bush impaled it before kick off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...